Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: 4/12 Lunchtime Special Alert

@Trudey I'll ask you since no one responded to my post about Lori's pants last night.  If you were watching, did you see the pants she was wearing?  Do you know if she sells them on QVC?  They looked like a legging but the ankles had either a tie on the side of the ankle or maybe a zipper. 

i tried going through all the pants she offers but there are so many.  I thought I would ask someone who is familar with her line.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@Karnerblue  I just went back and watched a couple of the videos from last night.  On my screen, I couldn't see any special treatment at the ankles.  They look like her regular leggings to me.  I'm sorry I can't help more.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey - Any thoughts on this blouse?  I am kind of tempted to get the wild mushroom, but I am on the fence with this one.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey thanks ... appreciate it.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Trudey - Any thoughts on this blouse?  I am kind of tempted to get the wild mushroom, but I am on the fence with this one.

@Biftu  I'm not Trudey but I'll give you my thoughts!  

There are quite a few negative reviews which always gives me pause, esp. about sizing.  But more importantly, IMO it's just not something that special.  I like my LOGO clothes that are "different"  and, while I like the flowy-ness of this top, the rolltop sleeves don't do anything for me (although you may love them - to me they are just a pain) and the collar are just too ordinary.  Not enough specialness for me.   That said, the wild mushroom color in itself is special......  Smiley Happy  Let us know what you decide.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

There are quite a few negative reviews which always gives me pause, esp. about sizing.  But more importantly, IMO it's just not something that special.  I like my LOGO clothes that are "different"  and, while I like the flowy-ness of this top, the rolltop sleeves don't do anything for me (although you may love them - to me they are just a pain) and the collar are just too ordinary.  Not enough specialness for me.   That said, the wild mushroom color in itself is special......  Smiley Happy  Let us know what you decide.

@Pearlee - I appreciate your thoughts.  I'm pretty easy to fit so that isn't an issue for me, but I agree with you completely on the roll top sleeves.  They are a pain and I really don't like them.  I'm sure left down they would be too long on me.  I'm going to pass on this one.  Thanks again for your quick response.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee - I appreciate your thoughts.  I'm pretty easy to fit so that isn't an issue for me, but I agree with you completely on the roll top sleeves.  They are a pain and I really don't like them.  I'm sure left down they would be too long on me.  I'm going to pass on this one.  Thanks again for your quick response.

@Biftu  Good decidion.   Put that almost $30 with S&H and tax toward something else that you know you'll love and that is "special" (and without rolltop sleeves!).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the blouse in general, but the 3/4 roll sleeves was the deciding reason NOT to buy. She had another blouse last year in copper, lilac, and black with long sleeves that could be rolled that I did buy and wear the sleeves down. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@Biftu  I see that you already decided not to order, but I agree with you about the roll tab sleeves.  I like to roll up my sleeves, but those tabs always put the cuffs to high for me.  Also, Lori doesn't seem to design her blouses for those of us who are busty and I hate when a blouse pulls through the chest.