Honored Contributor

Re: 4/1 Lunchtime Special Alert

@cag wrote:

@Thanks, @Pearlee. I have a solid black twinset with the dove gray tank, so that's another reason I'm not going for the black combo...thougo I am drawn to it. It's a good suggestion you gave to decide which tank I would get more use from. I must say that I am considering getting both the berry and the blue since I can't make up my mind. I had better decide quickly, because once they are up on the website,  they will sell out quickly. 

@cag  The price of two is still less than the price of one originally.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu. Thanks for posting.  I'm getting ready for a visit from the grandkids this weekend, so not doing any shopping this morning.  It is nice to see more sale prices on Logo.

Frequent Contributor

I gave in and bought both the berry and the blue twinset. You were right, @Pearley, when looking at the original price,  they are definitely worth it! 

Honored Contributor

@cag wrote:

@I gave in and bought both the berry and the blue twinset. You were right, @Pearlee, when looking at the original price,  they are definitely worth it! 

@cag  Now you know why @Trudey  calls me "an enabler."   Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee...and I can rationalize any purchase!!! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

So much for my no-buy challenge and curse you lunchtime specials! Smiley Tongue

It took no time to put A261137 in my cart...mariner blue.  However, I guess waiting until 11:15a was too long to wait because I'm on waitlist.

If I get it, it is a killer deal and I'll be happy, and if I don't that's OK because then that means I didn't break my personal challenge on the very first day!

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

So much for my no-buy challenge and curse you lunchtime specials! Smiley Tongue

It took no time to put A261137 in my cart...mariner blue.  However, I guess waiting until 11:15a was too long to wait because I'm on waitlist.

If I get it, it is a killer deal and I'll be happy, and if I don't that's OK because then that means I didn't break my personal challenge on the very first day!

@kzjohnson  That happened to me with the mariner blue.  When I put it in my cart it wasn't on waitlist but then I let my active cart expire (this was way early this morning - long before LTS).  When I put it back in only half an hour after it had expired, it was already on waitlist, which I chose not to go on. I hope you get yours and love it.  It was a killer deal, as were all three LTS today.  Lession to be learned: the early bird gets the mariner blue.