Trusted Contributor

2 Hour Logo Show Today at 9 AM Eastern Time

Just want to give a shout out to Jennifer Coffey the host.  Have to point out that there was way too much confusion on the presentation of printed top with charmeuse trim, A258921.  Lori asked you to confirm color confusion regarding gray, and your remark was "that's ok - we can go back over later" and you never did that.  It is almost like you do not care.

The color you called gray, I believe was the Blackberry, which you never mentioned in the color lineup at beginning, and Lori had actually pulled out the true gray color.  Please ask the producer to clarify colors when there is confusion.  There are 2 separate issues with confusion like that when not clarified.  #1 we order wrong color which is costly to return.  #2 Logo sells out and we totally lose the opportunity once an error is made.

Please do not rush through presentations like that.  It is not considerate of the consumer when you do that.  I order a lot of Logo as so many other ladies do.

Thanks for listening.

Regular Contributor

Re: 2 Hour Logo Show Today at 9 AM Eastern Time

I so agree with you KatM412, what a fiasco!!  I tried to watch but it was too much for me.  Between Lori saying "amazing" about everything over & over and Jennifer being so animated, I turned the channel.  The constant talking over each is so annoying.

Respected Contributor

That's typical of Jennifer.  I can't watch if she's presenting.  She was trying to show how to open a bracelet one night and could not do it so she said "oh well, you'll figure it out when you get it home."  Really NOT professional or helpful at all.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Model Jackie is always wearing a cardigan over whatever she's modeling.  (Keep in mind that I haven't watched every single LOGO show, so it could just be a coincidence on my part.)  Would love Heart  to see how the tops look on her without a cardigan layered over.  Maybe she can take off the cardigans, and give a slow twirl in each presented item?   p.s. I'm not a large or plus size, but, still, it would be nice to see how the tops look on all sizes.  Easier to judge what a medium would look (like).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Model Jackie is always wearing a cardigan over whatever she's modeling.  (Keep in mind that I haven't watched every single LOGO show, so it could just be a coincidence on my part.)  Would love Heart  to see how the tops look on her without a cardigan layered over.  Maybe she can take off the cardigans, and give a slow twirl in each presented item?   p.s. I'm not a large or plus size, but, still, it would be nice to see how the tops look on all sizes.  Easier to judge what a medium would look (like).

That may be because I'm not sure Jackie's body type is a great one for LOGO. It seems the LOGO blouses are often snug through the shoulders, chest, upper back and upper arms on Jackie (in an unflattering way). Maybe they just need to give her a larger size. Frequently, I find myself thinking that the models are wearing their clothes too tight. It's not at all specific to Jackie or LOGO.

As a plus-size woman, I appreciate that the Q has models that aren't all 5'10" and size 0. I like Jackie and it's great that she is there to show size L-XL women what the clothes look like. However, I do wish there were more actual plus-size models. But for sure, if something doesn't look flattering around the middle on Jackie, I'm not going near it.