Honored Contributor

Re: whats cooking in your home this june?

[ Edited ]

I began a new thread for July, jumped the gun a bit, lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: whats cooking in your home this june?

@Danky wrote:

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

I went with a whim when David Venable's latest cook book was on free shipping and easypay. I am going to try 2 of his stovetop recipes : Mexican Street Corn off the cob  & Southern Succotash Stir Fry. They look easy , no oven, & a nice light item for main dish.

I like to purchase a new to me cook book every now and then for inspiration. I know so much can be obtained online , but I just like a different cook book now and then !

@okaywitheasypay ------I do exactly the same thing when it comes to books......when available I buy them used and have never gotten anything that didn't look almost brand new.....if you can give us the succotash and Mexican corn recipes, we would be very grateful !!! 

@Danky, I tried the Mexican street corn last night  minus cilantro (I hate it--cilantro-- that is  ) DH and I loved the recipe . The lime and feta were delicious.  I will print the ingredients if anyone can tell me if it is alright with moderaters and forum?? I know DV shows a lot of his cb recipes at times , but i do not want to get zapped Smiley Happy for posting.

@okaywitheasypay ------it is okay to post recipes.......I HATE CILANTRO,TOO !

@okaywitheasypay  @Danky   I LOVE cilantro!