Honored Contributor

Re: what happened to "in the kitchen"?

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@suziuzi wrote:

please get rid of the vacuum cleaners, the air conditioners, †he clothes and shoes stacy is wearing and STICK TO THE KITCHEN ITEMS or rename the show to "Anything we can sell"

They are selling clothing during the kitchen show?

When the 2 of them came out at start of show they put up the information on Stacy's outfit. Guess people were calling in.

Occasional Contributor

Your not kidding! I have told him in a post before about all those cleaning products and air conditioners. Half the show was very dissappointing. I'm quitting his shows, and to top it off, they screwed up HSN so bad, that there is no sense in changing channels! He should have had those products on Thursday night's show. They use to have a lot of different brand of products, something new all the time. Now they have the same few brands, like Kitchen Aide, Temptations, leCreuse, and Lock and Lock. Wake up and stop boring us to death. Another thing, they have special food hours, so they need not put all that over priced pre-made food on kitchen time!

Esteemed Contributor

This is the worst INKWD that I have ever watched.  I want to see kitchen stuff like everyone else.  I am glad I am not alone.  Watching a recorded movie, this is bologna! 

Contributor

SOO sick and tired of complaining about showing TSV's an hour before ITKWD, during the show and a hour after the show. TOOO MUCH. Won't the power's that be ever get the message.

Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@suziuzi wrote:

please get rid of the vacuum cleaners, the air conditioners, †he clothes and shoes stacy is wearing and STICK TO THE KITCHEN ITEMS or rename the show to "Anything we can sell"

@mom2four0418: Well...not exactly. But, lately, Stacy will give information about what she's wearing including the vendor and item no. In addition, this information is posted on the screen. There have been times when David has mentioned what Stacy is wearing. 

Honored Contributor

I thought since I'm home recovering from knee surgery I'd tune into ITKWD ....then I had to "recheck" my guide🤔 because ...

I saw a Big Deal Vitamix (again after ALL day yesterday), Shark vacumn cleaner when I switched over & the next time the TSV air conditioner🙄...

obviously, ITKWD is now like every other show...🙃.

Nothing offered to keep me watching...I'm going back to watching the Doris Day movies on TCM...

(I'm sure no one will miss me😉)

Trusted Contributor

@suziuzi wrote:

Now that’s funny.....😊

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@suziuzi wrote:

@mom2four0418: Well...not exactly. But, lately, Stacy will give information about what she's wearing including the vendor and item no. In addition, this information is posted on the screen. There have been times when David has mentioned what Stacy is wearing. 

I've seen David sell his T shirts and shoes on ITKWD. 

Respected Contributor

@suziuzi wrote:

IMO, tablets are another thing that don't belong in a kitchen show. Yes, I know a tablet was not presented in David's show today, but they ae when they are a TSV.

Today I was thinking the show should be renamed to something like Microwaving and Kitchen Cleaning and Comfort With David.

Trusted Contributor

@suziuzi    I agree!  I've always wondered if the head honchos are able to see if the number of people watching drops when non-kitchen items are shown.  I usually change the channel while they are on and then forget to switch back.