what happened to "in the kitchen"?

please get rid of the vacuum cleaners, the air conditioners, †he clothes and shoes stacy is wearing and STICK TO THE KITCHEN ITEMS or rename the show to "Anything we can sell"

Respected Contributor

Re: what happened to "in the kitchen"?

I'm wondering the same thing. I like the show, but I tune in to see what food items and kitchen gadgets they have. Vaccum cleaners and Air Conditioners are for another show.

Respected Contributor

And before too long, there will be a mattress on....for when you are tired from cooking in the kitchen and need a nap. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Frequent Contributor

OMG, I just came to this board to post the same thing about the show. I think DV got the wrong memo about today's show. It is terrible and not getting ANY better. Going to watch Samantha Brown on HSN now . .  I cannot take it anymore

Honored Contributor

IMHO, the powers-that-be have ruined ITKWD as well as Saturday morning's AM Style.  I've all but stopped watching both...and I used to love both shows

Respected Contributor

@suziuzi wrote:

please get rid of the vacuum cleaners, the air conditioners, †he clothes and shoes stacy is wearing and STICK TO THE KITCHEN ITEMS or rename the show to "Anything we can sell"

They are selling clothing during the kitchen show?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Cant stand watching an Air Conditioner on ITKWD.  Cant David do anything? he needs to talk to management and tell them this is ridiculous and his foodie flock does not like it. I had to tune it out.  Switched to Samantha Brown Luggage on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Cant stand watching an Air Conditioner on ITKWD.  Cant David do anything? he needs to talk to management and tell them this is ridiculous and his foodie flock does not like it. I had to tune it out.  Switched to Samantha Brown Luggage on HSN.

@Reever. Believe it or not, David is not in charge. Except maybe for the happy dance.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

An air conditioner in a hot kitchen seems like a good selling point.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

They always show the TSV especially if it is a show spaning several hours.