Regular Contributor

I put them right on a cookie sheet at 375 until they are done about 15 minutes right along side of a hamburger bun to toast and you have a delicious burger. I like to get the variety but my favorite is the California one!!!

Arley

There is no comparison to these veggie burgers and the ones at trader joe's and store brand!! These are worth every cent!!

Honored Contributor

Does anyone have ingredients? Is there a lot of soy?

Thanks

Trusted Contributor
How about the sodium content in these burgers?
Valued Contributor

I make my own black bean burgers, which I bake. The frozen, store-bought ones, I cook in a pan, on the stove top. I spray my pan lightly with evoo spray and then cook on each side, probably 5 minutes/side, if cooking from frozen. If I've remembered to take them out of the freezer for a few minutes before cooking, then they cook faster, of course.

Could someone please remind me of the veggie burger brand you're discussing? TIASmiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Do they make veggie burgers that are not soy?

Valued Contributor

Yes, they do. I'll have to check my info--I keep tears and articles of health and food-related stuff and I think I tore something out about different non-soy brands. From the top of my head, I remember that at, say, Whole Foods, it is pretty clear on the packaging if a frozen veggie burger or other meat alternative is primarily soy-based. If I find what I'm looking for I'll reply again.

Respected Contributor
I recently tried Dr. Praegers veggie burgers and I like them. I bought them blindly at Costco's and was hoping for the best. I believe they dont have soy. It will be repurchase for me.
Respected Contributor

I've never found any I've liked so far. What I eat when I'm not eating meat is a large grilled portabella mushroom. A little salt and olive oil and they make a great burger with onion and tomato.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*