Esteemed Contributor

the return of Temp-tations yellow

Tara and Lisa have been teasing this for a little while now, but today marks the return of yellow to the Temp-tations line. I'm not sure if this is the only item with yellow for now or if it's just the only one I saw—tune in to ITKWD for more details:

https://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Floral-Lace-3-qt-Round-Baker-with-Glass-Lid.product.K51895.html?sc=...

(I find it interesting that they started with Floral Lace, which has never had yellow; it always seemed that the Old World collectors were the ones who had been most sad about the yellow being discontinued.)

Honored Contributor

Re: the return of Temp-tations yellow

I have a few yellow Polka Dot pieces from Temp-tations that I believe came out before Floral Lace. 

I have mixed both of yellow & red pieces with Polka Dots, Floral Lace & Old World.

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 - I have lots of red polka dot pieces and they're all still in perfect condition. When they originally stopped making the polka dot pattern, I was upset, but I really have everything I need and more.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the heads up. I'm not in need of a piece like that particular one, but I do love the yellow floral lace. I'll keep my eyes open for it in the near future.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Not a fan of it in the FL at all. And it is not the same shade as in the past in the OW. 

The original yellow OW was really pretty. Bright and cheery. I have several pieces, but never did get to expand because they discontinued it. 

Respected Contributor

I wonder if David will start saying "hellow yellow" again when going through the colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@DJs mom - Probably—did you notice the color is actually listed as "Hello Yello" on the item page?  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc I did not notice that. Well then of course David will say it. Smiley Happy