Honored Contributor

Re: - the kitchen gift sets OR

@homedecor1 wrote:

I started this thread only because I saw the set/3 garbage disposal stoppers & wondered why would that become a "perfect" gift - unthinking of the many ways multiple gifting can be "affordable" or perhaps practical in many ways!

I haven't "gifted" in the real sense in so long (just $ and a few things for GD) and I only have a small list that it didn't occur to me the concept of "everyday" things as "gifts".  When I think "gift" my brain processes luxury or something someone would not necessarily buy for themselves.

On the other hand, if I buy something useful/practical from Q - I buy a "backup" because more times than one it's gone! Case in point, my Kuhn Rikon can opener, shark knife sharpeners, Temptations oven gloves, etc. 

I just wanted to say the posters here "opened my eyes" about "gift sets".  I only watch ITKWD mostly therefore perhaps I was short sighted that Q offers many other gift sets in other categories.

I gift thru the year to those when I see something useful - but I must say I've gifted my niece & her husband some beautiful pieces from Valerie this year for their new beautiful home.  She has enjoyed those Q boxes arriving!  

Just wanted to clear up I may have not been thinking clearly for gifting in all situations!  (Can I blame it on pain meds😉)! And didn't mean to offend anyone....

Happy gifting everyone!!!🎄🎄🎄🎅🏻🤶

@homedecor1

I don't think you could ever offend anyone!!!! 

And I highlighted a sentence above, and because of that sentence, I'm requesting to be put on your gift list...please!!LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: - the kitchen gift sets OR

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio

if you're in the market for a Canon Rebel DSL, complete with tripod, highend printer & supplies one maybe coming your way!  I bought for my son (who is on my ##%%%%list right now) LOL!

I always buy gifts I know one would not be able to afford.  I have become better at giving only what they want to the point I ask them.  

Good thing i love his gf or I would be using the gc I got her to her salon (I could probably have 10 haircuts to her 1 visit!). She deserves it!!! 

Thats about all all I can offer because I bought everyone's airline tickets & hotel fees who are coming 12/27-1/1.  And I'm sure they won't pass them up!!! (I won't let them or for sure there will be #### for them!)

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sure it will be a beautiful set table with good food & family!🦃