Respected Contributor

Re: the height of extravagance...and laziness

Oh, I could have given you some.  About 6 weeks ago I made some and now it's just sitting there never to be used.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda.   I must admit I'm shocked by your slothfulness.  I always thought you seemed so sensible.  Maybe you just had a lapse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

@Kachina624  I'm more concerned about @AuntG who has fallen into coveting deli potato salad. 😜 Who knows what temptations will follow!

Respected Contributor

Not to worry about your extravagance. I was in our local spice shop last week and spent about $6 on a spice size bottle of vanilla sugar. It is delicious!

Honored Contributor

@woman63 wrote:

@Kachina624  I'm more concerned about @AuntG who has fallen into coveting deli potato salad. 😜 Who knows what temptations will follow!

@woman63.   @AuntG  I must confess that I, too, have succumbed to the temptations of deli potato salad.  Albertson' has some to which I'm hopelessly addicted.  Potato salad is such a pain to make, especially for one person, I think all should be forgiven.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@

@Kachina624 wrote:

@woman63 wrote:

@woman63.   @AuntG  I must confess that I, too, have succumbed to the temptations of deli potato salad.  Albertson' has some to which I'm hopelessly addicted.  Potato salad is such a pain to make, especially for one person, I think all should be forgiven.

@Kachina624 @woman63  @AuntG  Have to admit to stopping at the deli for potato salad myself a few times, also. However, once diagnosed with diabetes all things with potatoes ended! Your post made me smile. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Get the smelling salts I feel faint hearing of such a spendthrift !  Woman Surprised

been there done that --sometimes it just taste better also.

Reminds me of Erma Bombeck's joke ( she was a tongue in cheek comedy writer mainly in women's magazines several decades ago for you whippersnappers ) . She said she had just put a measuring cup in her dishwasher that she had measured tapSmiley LOL water in !

Honored Contributor

I have always contended that LAZINESS, not necessity, is the mother of invention.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

Get the smelling salts I feel faint hearing of such a spendthrift !  Woman Surprised

been there done that --sometimes it just taste better also.

Reminds me of Erma Bombeck's joke ( she was a tongue in cheek comedy writer mainly in women's magazines several decades ago for you whippersnappers ) . She said she had just put a measuring cup in her dishwasher that she had measured tapSmiley LOL water in !

My husband will leave a measuring cup in the sink to be washed that he used to measure water in!

Me - I put it in the dish drainer...

Respected Contributor

AHA!!!! So YOU'RE the one!!!