Occasional Contributor

I know it is still pretty far out but does anyone have any info on the Temptations TSV on 02/05?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Old world or floral lace 13 piece baker set.

Respected Contributor
On 1/17/2014 ctinaw said:

Old world or floral lace 13 piece baker set.

Any idea what pieces are going to be in this baker set? I've been thinking of ordering the 24 piece set, but depending on what items are in this TSV, it might be better for me.....and cheaper.

Thanks for any information.

Contributor
I keep waiting and have not seen any hints before this. I wish she would add gray to the floral lace color line.
Valued Contributor

Sorry I don't have any other information other than it is a 13 piece baker set. I would assume a few larger oven pieces - maybe a pie plate and a bread loaf pan? Since it says baker I am expecting large pieces mostly but I really have no idea.

Occasional Contributor
You can go to www. Temp-tations.com ,and look under "calender" and find out what will be future shows.
Contributor

I have heard that it is all round pieces, 3 servers with lid-its and two bowls. Very similar to the popular 13-piece oval set, but all round. They are also debuting new colors, tangerine, teal, and pink, maybe a few others. Hopefully the quality is good.

Respected Contributor
On 1/26/2014 ctinaw said:

Sorry I don't have any other information other than it is a 13 piece baker set. I would assume a few larger oven pieces - maybe a pie plate and a bread loaf pan? Since it says baker I am expecting large pieces mostly but I really have no idea.

Thank you!

Respected Contributor
On 1/27/2014 txteacher said:

I have heard that it is all round pieces, 3 servers with lid-its and two bowls. Very similar to the popular 13-piece oval set, but all round. They are also debuting new colors, tangerine, teal, and pink, maybe a few others. Hopefully the quality is good.

Hmmm, that sounds pretty good. Think I will hold off and maybe get this TSV instead. New colors sound interesting....will be fun to see them anyway. I'm a boring green gal myself.

Thank you.