Respected Contributor

sometimes, i see that pioneer woman has decals on her kitchenaid stand mixer. there are some decals on a**zon website and i'm wondering if anyone has used them and their thoughts. thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: stand mixer decals?

[ Edited ]

@10sluvr Yes, I’ve actually had two sets from Amazon.  The first was a Pennsylvania Dutch style, but after having them on for a year or so I discovered a PW set so I switched.   There are many cute styles.  I think part of how well the end result comes out, at least in some degree, depends on choosing an appropriate color decal that will show well on the color of the mixer.  They were simple to apply and came off easily as well, but haven’t peeled or curled when wiping the mixer off with a wrung out dishcloth.  

Respected Contributor

i have a red bowl-lift and i was thinking of the PW mixed flower decal. i think i will go for it. i was worried about removal. thanks for quick reply.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i have a red bowl-lift and i was thinking of the PW mixed flower decal. i think i will go for it. i was worried about removal. thanks for quick reply.

@10sluvr For all intents and purposes, they are stickers made from contact paper.  Removing takes a little time but they come off clean without leaving any adhesive or residual stickiness behind.  

Respected Contributor

They’re available on Zulily sometimes as part of their Kitchen Aid sales.

Respected Contributor

Goo Gone should take the stickers off effortlessly. 

Regular Contributor

I have cookie monster on my white KA mixer.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that I have also seen them on Etsy.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Occasional Contributor

The Pioneer Woman's mixers do not have decals.  They were hand painted by Nicole Dinart of Un Amore (cost around $1000.)   PW used to do give-aways of them but hasn't in a couple years or so.  I'm glad to learn about these decals.  They are lovely so I must look further into them.  Thank you for the information on where to find the decals.

Super Contributor

I purchased an dark blue KA tilt head mixer for my daughter a couple of years ago for her birthday. She has loved Wonder Woman since she was a child so I went to Etsy and got her the Wonder Woman decals. They are the old style Wonder Woman, not the newer movie version. She loves it. They look really good with the dark blue mixer.