Valued Contributor

Thanks UPS for the crappy (not the word i wanted to use) delivery job.....and for the crappy packing job at the warehouse. what a freakin mess......

My son lives in Italy and we send care packages there all the time. tons of bublewrap for stuff that is somewhat fragile.....today I received 12 smoothie cups just floating around in a big styrofoam cooler with dry ice on the cover... one had busted open and there were gogi berries all over the container. and i had 3 busted lids.......so much for that brilliant idea...

Frequent Contributor

Call customer service they will send you a replacement at no charge or refund your money

Honored Contributor

Yes! @Lucy 13   Is totally right!  I always call everything and anything about any problems I've had with everything.  Phew!  What a sentence....but you get the idea!

I think when you call to let a company or person know there was a problem with whatever it is, you are doing them a favor.

If you do it the right way, that's what matters.  If you go into the conversation in a accusatory way, you'll be met with anger too.  

However, if you make them understand what happened and tell them what you'd like in place of the problem...that's the way to do it.

I call about problems all of the time.  Just today I went through the drive-thru at Chick-Filet.  Driving down the road I opened the bag and it was a wrong order.

I pulled over the car.  Got out my receipt and called the place I'd just bought it.  I wasn't mean, I just told them what happened and that I wouldn't eat it because it was wrong and it was very greasy.

I was too far down the road to turn around.  However, I'll be by there next week.  They said come by, give us your name and we'll give you a free order. 

Problem solved and I guarantee you the next orders they'll be more careful.  They weren't busy, just someone not paying attention I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

@so so wrote:

Thanks UPS for the crappy (not the word i wanted to use) delivery job.....and for the crappy packing job at the warehouse. what a freakin mess......

My son lives in Italy and we send care packages there all the time. tons of bublewrap for stuff that is somewhat fragile.....today I received 12 smoothie cups just floating around in a big styrofoam cooler with dry ice on the cover... one had busted open and there were gogi berries all over the container. and i had 3 busted lids.......so much for that brilliant idea...

@so so- You ordered those Thrive smoothie cups to send to your son?  Those come from the manufacturer.  Contact customer service for a refund.

Respected Contributor
Yep horrible service. My order of BeautyBio Reverse R45 neck serums is traveling all around and up and down the West Coast. My box #1 was delivered. Now my box #2 with the same order is who knows where. It was shipped to my local,Post Office in California tracking says it was received and out for delivery. Now it says it was shipped to another state Oregon and that Post Office says it was sent to wrong city. So shipped to another Post Office in a state Oregon and city I don’t even live in. 😱🙄😡
Honored Contributor

Sorry @so so   I know you were looking forward to these. I'm sure if you call customer service they will rectify the situation.  You'll be sipping you're smoothies before long!

Honored Contributor

I'd sent gift card. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm so sorry.  It is very frustrating.  It's worse when you are really looking forward to something or excited about it too. 

Frequent Contributor

That is a mess.  And I"m sure you were excited to get them and start giving them a try.  CS will help but I completely understand the frustration and disappointment.