Highlighted
Valued Contributor

What has happened to shipping lately?? Used to be in record time. I'm still waiting for something from 10 days ago.....I'm only in NH. a glitch in the shipping system?? i guess we get spoiled by Amazon Prime.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: shipping by snail mail??

[ Edited ]

Sooooo aggravating,my orders are  6 DAYS  ITP  and nowhere near shipping    Smiley Sad  and even worse I cannot cancel them!!

Actually I could drive there and pick it all up myself, in about an hour or 2!

I really do not need that kind of aggrivation and I don't know why I continue to shop here when I can buy it all elsewhere , much cheaper, and get it next day!!!!

QVC is a bad habit for me I guess!!! I really have to work on it!!

Honored Contributor

All of my orders in the past 2 weeks (11 or 12) have shipped in 2 - 3 days.  If UPS gets their hands on them, it slows the progression as they hold items until it's convenient for them to ship or deliver them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shipping everywhere seems to be horrible.  I bought something (not from QVC) that is being shipped to me by Fed Ex.  I received the tracking number - it has been in progress coming to me for a week.  They have changed the delivery information 4 times.  It has been in my town for 4 days and the Fed Ex site says "scheduled delivery is pending" no further information is available.  At this point, I don't even remember what I bought. 

I thought I read the Amazon no longer uses Fed Ex so they should have extra time on their hands to their deliveries get out.  Fed Ex had a wonderful reputation at one time, but like so many companies has let all that earned positivity slip away. I experience delays with the post office, too, but I never have high expectations from the post office for anything anymore.  They can't even get the right mail in the right mailbox these days.  I am not excited about drones dropping from the sky making my Amazon deliveries in the future but am interested to see how it will work when a company takes full responsibility for prompt delivery.  

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

@so so  I placed an order for some bedding for my new BR furniture a couple of days ago. Didn't notice at the time, but the EDD is 6/28/2019.

Does QVC realize I'm able to shop my heart out in all the stores in Lincoln and Omaha during that time? Who knows what I may find in the meantime? I may spend a lot more, but be far happier with something else. A quick shipment (in this case) would have sealed the deal for me. My bedroom set would have been completed and I would have felt like a Queen had it arrived promptly. But June 28th? Not even on my radar of excitement any longer. I want something pretty NOW!  And, the longer I wait (and am unable to cancel), the more I don't care for it. <silly grin>

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady - I'm guessing that QVC is finally trying to adjust its EDDs so that they are more realistic for so many of the "problem cases" customers have been encountering (which usually seem to be in the apparel category). My two last orders listed EDDs in the last week of June, but both will actually be arriving this week. Hopefully, your orders will be delivered far more quickly than "estimated" as well...

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  Just received an email that my package is shipping today. Someone must have read my post yesterday and went to work on Monday AM with a great attitude!

We'll see if it takes the "scenic route" (spending time sitting in unknown PO's) before arriving in Lincoln! Will it be the "seven to ten days" which the hosts promise or the EDD which the UPS and PO pay diligent attention to?   

Honored Contributor

My orders from HSN have been shipped quickly and received in a short time.   QVC--items "in process" for 5-7 days.

Esteemed Contributor

@so so @loriqvc   Eat my words!  Today's email from USPS indicates the QVC package will be delivered on 06/13/2019. The EDD was 06/28/2019. The excitement is returning! It does take a lot of time and effort for such a large company to make changes; this is an impressive change IMO. Hope it helps QVC's annual profits, as well, which have been failing.