scrub daddy/mommy

[ Edited ]

Hi David, My wife and I love your show. However it seems scrub daddy & scrub mommy have lost their quality and we wish that you would reconsider sponsering them until their quality comes back up like the older ones. However, that being said, keep up the great work, we'll see you sunday morning as always.

Esteemed Contributor

The quality seems to be inferior to when they originally started, I watched them when they were on Shark Tank and couldn't wait to try it then when they came to QVC I was on autodelivery until it stopped and they use to last a very long time without crumbling, but now even though I am not doing anything different my recent order has crumbled horribly.

Not even the smiley face will keep me as a customer.  I hope they get it together soon otherwise this is my last order.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, I gave them up a loooong time ago for that reason, aside from the fact that they never got all that hard no matter how cold the water and the crumble crumble crumble.

Occasional Contributor

Have had the same issue.  Loved them at first but now they just don't last very long.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Regular Contributor

I thought it was just me. The quality is terrible now. Before, I used to get, like, 2-3 months out of them. Now, I'm lucky to get maybe three weeks. I'm not cleaning with them or using them any differently. 

Super Contributor

I agree.  Quality has deteriorated.

Honored Contributor

I buy them locally and they are fine.  Maybe my local stores still have old stock.

Respected Contributor

I bought the little smiley faced one when they first came out and found they did not hold up. 

I have noticed that now the grocery stores I shop at sell I believe the 'scrub Daddy ' --if that is the one that is rectangular without the smile.? I buy a 4 pack for around $5. I find they hold up . I do like that they are safe on all cookware etc. and I like the cold water scrub feature. For stainless steel and heavy duty scrubbing I use a scotch brite.

Welcome to the forum @stan1948 ! David Venable has a FB page if interested also.