Esteemed Contributor

reviews of David's Cookies chocolate enrobed brownies

Hello, Kitchen Forum friends! Have any of you tried the David's Cookies chocolate enrobed brownies over the years? I'm always tempted by them because they look so good in presentations, but I'm also always afraid they'll just end up being dry brownies wrapped in sweet wax. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences...

Honored Contributor

Re: reviews of David's Cookies chocolate enrobed brownies

I've never had a David's Cookies product that wasn't good.  I've had both enrobed and iced brownies and  both have been moist and delicious.  You know, your satisfaction is guaranteed with QVC food.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @Kachina624. My experiences with David's Cookies products have been quite hit-or-miss, so that's why I wanted to solicit opinions from others.

Contributor

I've had them before and I think they are really good!  Try them and if they are not to your liking your can call customer service and they'll take care of it for you...

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the review, @pookie44907! It sounds like I should give them a try.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Well, of course—now they're only available on waitlist! But I ordered some anyway and will hope for the best. Thanks again to those who posted comments and those who added hearts for endorsement...