Contributor

Re: recommondations Countertop Air Fyer & Rotesserie Please

Trusted Contributor

Are there convection/microwave combo's that are   good? I'd like to get rid of my microwave for a multioven.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

we actually have 2. we bought paula deans 10.5 air fryer the like a year later we saw the power air fryer xxl with 3 shelves in it and a bunch of other things including a rotissary. we love paula deans but we use the power fryer xxl. its well worth it and its bigger than the pd fryer.

Respected Contributor

@luv pzzl wrote:

this is mine.  luv it!

https://www.gowiseproducts.com/collections/air-fryer/products/12-7-qt-air-fryer-oven-select-gw46690

^ We just bought this one by GoWise.  It has great reviews on Amazon and decent warranty. 

We had the Power Air Fryer that QVC sold as a todays special earlier in the year ...loved it while it worked....extremely disappointed it only lasted 6 months before it quit working. 

Contributor

@straykatz Great!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I haven't used the rotisserie yet but the other accessories get used almost daily. It bakes the best cakes, fries the best potatoes and roasts the best veggies.
Contributor

@straykatz 
Congrats!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I haven't used the rotisserie yet but the other accessories get used almost daily. It bakes the best cakes, fries the best potatoes and roasts the best veggies.
Super Contributor

was in Kohls today and saw an Instant Pot Vortex air fry oven.  

Honored Contributor

I like the idea of the air fryer that is shaped more like a toaster oven, but haven't seen one I like.  For just me, I don't think I need the rotisserie.  Also, perhaps those are harder to clean.  I have the 3.5 qt. Power XL from QVC and love it.  Lately I have been lining the bottom piece with foil so clean up is even easier.   I wash the basket by hand most of the time.  (mine does have some stains though)  I use my air fryer several times a week and have only used oil once.