Regular Contributor

forrestwolf: This was a very kind thing of you to do.......sharing this health problem of yours that you have to deal with 24/7, and what it all involves including the bruising, etc. that's similar to Rachel's. I didn't see her myself, although I do watch a lot of her shows. I am blown away by some the comments on her that were posted here.

We all get so caught up in our own aches and pains and daily health issues we have to deal with, that finding out about your problems and possibly Rachel's which could be even something entirely different than yours, well, maybe we're not so bad off after all!! There is always someone out there in worse shape than we are. I have learned to handle mine You have learned to deal with yours, and Rachel Ray is handling hers in her own way.......if it is a health problem, and she is doing it beautifully, I might add!!

Thanks for a nice reply forrestwolf. You always have the nicest way of answering posts with such clarity and sincerity. Oh, and did I mention that I LOVE all the recipes you post that I've tried, and it's a lot!!