Valued Contributor

Why is it that almost every post has snarky posters? They try to reverse things and make the OP the bad guy. I think there are a lot of unhappy people these days....so sad.

Honored Contributor
On 1/10/2014 anonymousanonymous said:

And why exactly is it anyones business?

It sure is when you show them to EVERYONE on tv.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed her arms too - thought - hasn't she worked around a stove long enough to know how NOT to burn herself?

Voice - appearance - hanging hair over food = a mess.

Super Contributor

I'm not sure if it is the forum or my computer. I'm not able to report this as inappropriate. Will someone else please do this. This thread is just wrong.

Honored Contributor
On 1/12/2014 anonymousanonymous said:

I'm not sure if it is the forum or my computer. I'm not able to report this as inappropriate. Will someone else please do this. This thread is just wrong.

For several months now, I and many others have been unable to report an opening post. If I try to do so, I get that box for just a second and then some message about a directory denied or something.

I can still report a post on a thread, just can't post the thread starter.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

How rude, as if it's any of your business.

Honored Contributor

I've been cooking for 50 plus years and I still burn myself. Why? Because I get lazy and grab something with a dish towel, just like Emeril does. So I brush my hand or arm on the other oven rack or pan. What I should be doing is putting on the silicone mitts I have. I''m thinking a lot of these TV people also use a towel because it's just faster.

Honored Contributor

I never noticed. There is nothing wrong with being curious about something. It's going to get so that people will stop posting because there are people who are so mean to others.

I will pay more attention. Never noticed. Don't mind you being curious.

Respected Contributor
On 1/12/2014 anonymousanonymous said:

Oh, for cryin' out loud, grow up. What's with the need to act like the pc police? It's getting so that if anyone posts anything anymore, someone's going to get their panties in a wad over something or other.

Frequent Contributor
On 1/11/2014 fthunt said:

I noticed her arms too - thought - hasn't she worked around a stove long enough to know how NOT to burn herself?

Voice - appearance - hanging hair over food = a mess.

Ditto.