Respected Contributor

Re: "Take out Picnic" time at our house tonight!

@homedecor1 

yum on the deviled eggs! That was a great idea.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1   You had me at the 85 degrees!  I'm in northern Ohio and we are happy when we hit 65 at this time of year.  A lovely idea.......enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

Don't go outside of your home, means just that! NOT sharing food (in containers) with neighbors!! This virus will never dissipate if everyone did what is described here. Sorry, but its reality. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 

Paranoia gets you nowhere & frankly, we have "common sense" and that goes a long way!!!..

...so it's the same as:

The government asking us to support restaurants by doing take-out yet we have NO idea who or how the food is prepared OR where their containers were ...or what precautions the delivery people take

OR

People who shop using Instacart, Shipt or whatever.  Do you know who or how they handle your food purchases. NO but some have no other choice!

Instead of lecturing in a "negative" way : read my post my friends (which I've known years) gave me THEIR own containers!

Try to stay positive it will help us thru these times.

homedecor1

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1Very kind and a great way to help out your neighbors !!!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 FOR ONCE, it's nice to see deviled eggs that aren't so dry.  They look (as does everything), delicious!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Thank you ... we like them creamy!  I usually use a decorative tip to pipe the filling but not yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 Whenever I go to anything at all, I'm always the potato salad and deviled eggs assigned!!!

Also if you've heard of Luke Combs, the country singer that's on tonight, he's addicted (and his mom) to my potato salad!!!

Frequent Contributor

What a wonderful idea and thoughtful! Any chance of the recipe for devilled eggs and your potato salad as they sound delicious. Thanks.