Valued Contributor

"Spaghetti rounds" AKA SpaghettiOs. Okay. LOL!

That's all

Honored Contributor

Re: "Spaghetti rounds" AKA SpaghettiOs. Okay. LOL!

i have never heard them called "spaghetti rounds" before, but my kids used to LOVE spaghetti O's when they were younger. my middle daughter STILL loves them. lol

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

When brand names of items are used on air, royalties sometimes have to be paid, so you'll notice a lot of variations in the naming of things. Other frequently used examples include "ziptop bags" and "chocolate coated candies." It can be quite entertaining!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

When brand names of items are used on air, royalties sometimes have to be paid, so you'll notice a lot of variations in the naming of things. Other frequently used examples include "ziptop bags" and "chocolate coated candies." It can be quite entertaining!

@loriqvc 

ohhhhhh thanks.....i was wondering what this thread was about......i guess this is it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 - The "spaghetti rounds" were shown in one of the TSV Lock & Lock containers yesterday; that was the name Chris Pryme gave them.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Bingo. And my personal favorite, "hook and loop closure" instead of Velcro.

Honored Contributor

I love spaghetti o’s; they were always one of the foods I carried in my tote bag when I worked 11-7.   

Honored Contributor

They cannot use "brand names".  Sometimes when showing the air fryers they refer to "Tater Tots" by other names and sometimes they forget.   Many times they refer to "Cool Whip" though.