Valued Contributor

Re: "I don't want......"I don't like.....". What Vegs Do You Like DH Doesn't?

I will eat any veggie, I like them all. DH eats only peas, corn and string beans. I also make two veggies.

But I also started juicing for DH. I will use beets, zucchini, broccoli, fennel, etc. At least I know he’s getting the benefits of these veggies.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Esteemed Contributor

DH is a health nut  He likes most all veggies.  I am the one that would rather have something else.  

Regular Contributor

I don't want - green vegetables
I don't like - green vegetables

I was even brought up on a farm as a child and never like them. I do love coleslaw, lettuce, green peppers, I will eat vegetable soup but I swallow and do not chew, and the tomatoes have to be puree. I'm a very picky eater yet my husband loves those green things.  Smiley Very Happy

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Respected Contributor

My husband likes all vegetables.  I'm the one who has to force them down.  I can't think of one I actually like. I do make myself a kale/spinach/berries drink and he can't even stand to look at it lol

Valued Contributor

None with my hubby.  We both dislike cooked spinach but like raw.  We like all the other vegetables.  I could do without zucchini, as its tasteless to me but I can't say I don't like it.  I do notice a lot of friends avoiding vegetables.  They always have some ****** excuse for not eating them, but i think you have to eat them to be healthy and to stay regular.