Honored Contributor

I already have the "egg shape" Power XL 3.5 qt. and use it several times a week.  I think it will be 2 years old in Feb.   I have never liked the shape and been on the lookout for something like this TSV.  I did order it in white to match my other appliances.   A little concerned about the ease of clean-up.  I really don't need to do several foods at once very often, but I think this one is much more pleasing to the eye.   If it is too hard to clean, it will be a return.  I only use my large oven for baking cakes and cookies.  If I only want a few cookies, I will bake them in air fryer.     I am a big fan of air fryer cooking and don't plan to ever be without some type of air fryer.  Good time to buy one now because of the free shipping and extended return policy.  Hope mine is  a keeper.

Honored Contributor

I just don't want so many appliances sitting on my counter. One of our lower cabinets holds an air fryer, Ninja blender and a big Ninja cooker. When we have company, I put the toaster and electric can opener away too. The item they presented was nice enough, but not for me.

Respected Contributor
@Othereeeen, I use my electric smoker regularly. I’m very satisfied with this product. But you do you.
Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker---hi there--no it doesn't look like the TSV, but it is square and not the egg shape like alot of them are. Goggle it to see it. but the sale price was great and I have an Instant Pot pressure cooker that I love, so I like the brand. Am putting it thru its test run before I use it ,now. Came with no bells or whistles tho, just the bottom rack but I found stuff for it on AMZ that will fit.  Now I need some recipes. 

Trusted Contributor

I almost bought the Curtis Stone unit a couple of weeks ago, but I am glad I didn't:  reviews have not been stellar.

Respected Contributor

@wagirlIf you go to the Instant Pot web site, I believe there are plenty of recipes.  I also have the Cook's Essetial egg shaped air fryer and Meredith's AF cookbook.  That should be good enough.  I will donate (finally parting with a kitchen item) the CE air fryer since I bit the bullet and bought the IP air fryer from Kohls.  Didn't get as good a price as you got from Macy's, but I had $40 Kohls Kash, plus 20% off, and a few other offers, so the final price including tax (ugh) was $68.05.  Kohls is close to my home, so if it has to be returned, it's no big deal and FREE.  Good luck with yours. 

One more thing.  I read both the IP and Power air fryers description and noticed the IP brand didn't have the buttons for cooking specific item, ie fish, steak, veggies, etc.  I was going to change my mind and not buy because of that, but thought, hey, I didn't use those buttons on the CE fryer, so why concern myself.  

Enjoy,

Coffeedrinker

Honored Contributor

Re: power air fryer xxl

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker----no it doesn't have those different buttons, just the basics, reheat, bake, airfry , etc----but of course has the timer and the temp knob--so it will be fine, I think. Yes I was shocked at what a good price I got---must have been a quick, get it when you see it thing at the right time. and if I don't like it, I can take it back------thx

Super Contributor

@Pooky1 wrote:

esme thats great that they made warranty to a year. good luck with it. if you have any questions feel free to ask questions. just that we havnt used really any of the things they included with it. just the 3 racks that come with it. those we use all the time.and if i have something messy i use th 8 inch cake pan or if its not to messy i just put some aluminum foil and racks and all the peices they give you are dishwasher safe.

Hi @Pooky1 ........since you and Maria are such great cooks, I took your advice and bought 2 both with baskets. One for me and one for my sister.