Trusted Contributor

please-WHERE IS LAURA WEATHERS?

I am not enjoying watching this new woman. 

Customer service has no info they will share.  I just want to know that she is okay. 

The last morning she was on with David he commented how he had been there 23 years and she just one less at  22.

NO mention was made that she was leaving.

Honored Contributor

Re: please-WHERE IS LAURA WEATHERS?

I always enjoyed Laura's KitchenAid presentations.  The only thing that people complained about - and it didn't bother me - was that she interjected David's name too much.

Honored Contributor

True, but, so does the Masterbuilt smoker guy. runs me nuts.

she knew her job. give her that. 

maybe somebody will ask David on his facebook page

Honored Contributor

When David introduced the new woman, he said Laura was gone and would no longer be representing Kitchenaid.  So that's that with no reason given, which is none of our business anyway.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@kjae. If you look,in the Suggestion Box in the thread titled Blogs, a moderator said Laura retired. I questioned her to verify, but she hasn't answered.

Esteemed Contributor

I really dislike when someone we came to know and enjoy dissappears and the q feels no need to let us know where they went....and i disagree with Kachina..(?) it is our business...at least let us know if she is well...and if she retired..whats wrong with telling us she retired...she has been with the q..a long time....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe It's Laura's choice not to share.

People sure are intent on making things their business.

Trusted Contributor

SPARKLESTAR- when someone has represented a product on qvc for 22 years it is very appropriate for the Q to have done something for her or said something to the viewers, so I do not agree with your putting this comment down.

SHE WAS A FIXTURE AND EVEN IF SHE WANTED NO HOOPLA, THE Q COULD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO TACTFULLY EXPLAIN ACCORDING TO HER WISHES.

MY INQUIRY WAS NOT INTRUSIVE.

Respected Contributor

@kjae wrote:

SPARKLESTAR- when someone has represented a product on qvc for 22 years it is very appropriate for the Q to have done something for her or said something to the viewers, so I do not agree with your putting this comment down.

SHE WAS A FIXTURE AND EVEN IF SHE WANTED NO HOOPLA, THE Q COULD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO TACTFULLY EXPLAIN ACCORDING TO HER WISHES.

MY INQUIRY WAS NOT INTRUSIVE.

All I am saying is maybe they were honoring Laura's wishes.  She was not a fixture ... she's a person. IF it was her wish to leave with no mention, then that should be honored first and foremost. 

Respected Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

Maybe It's Laura's choice not to share.

People sure are intent on making things their business.

True, people tend to "want to know", but it would of been a nice thing to do on Laura's part for her long standing audiences.