Respected Contributor

Re: please-WHERE IS LAURA WEATHERS?

People move on..I have enjoyed many presenters who are no longer on..Is that David's "fault" that they are not on!? I doubt everyone gets along with everyone at ANY job, but I doubt he is the King, saying "off with their heads". In order to get rid of them..

Perhaps Laura just retired, Certainly Bob Warden had legal problems that, for a time at least, precluded QVC from using him...

The boards were full of "Bowersox Bashers" back in the day, they clamored for a new face, and they got one..

I don't personally know any of these players, I can only base my opinions on the roles they play an QVC..and they ARE certainly playing roles...we all are at work, to some extent...Who can say what any of them are like in real life?

Trusted Contributor

@hopi wrote:

It seems like Q forced her retirement as her goodbye blog was bittersweet.

They are trying to bring in younger faces and this new lady seems nice but everybody can be replaced but not everybody can do the job.

Laura was a pleasue to watch.

You so nor know this -- none of us do.  Surely you have something better to do than gossip and start rumors about something to which you are not privy.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...