New Contributor

Love this pan.  I use it all the time.  No sticking.  I bought one for our daughter for a  Christmas gift when it was TSV special.   Well worth the money..

Valued Contributor

Good, I am happy to know I am not alone. 

Occasional Contributor

I have the 10" and the 12" Copper Chef pans and I love them.  I use the smaller one for fried or scrambled eggs all the time and they turn out fabulous.  I use the larger one for dinner meals like chicken picata, sauted pork chops, boneless skinless chicken breasts and salisbury steaks.  Never had a problem and the nonstick is just as wonderful as it was the first time I used them.

Frequent Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

I know many have owned thier copper pans by Eric Theis (sp?) for awhile now and probably used them for a few meals . If so ,  did they remain non stick and not mar as long as you used the instructed tools ?

I saw the small one advertised at an Ollies and am planning to go there soon .  What I especially like about this is the depth which can be difficult to find for stovetop items. I notice the reviews on these are varied .

I bought the one from Ollie's and really like it!  Easy to clean, cooks well ... could not ask for more.  

Honored Contributor

i have two different sized fry/saute pans. they came with an induction burner i purchased.

i also bought the long handled copper pan that was the TSV. i NOW want the casserole pan. these things are great. nothing sticks, they are easy to clean, versatile, and a nice weight. i will definitely be looking for more styles.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

thanks to all for your input. I find these forums the greatest for help .

@Kweenme good to hear. I hope I can get to Ollie's before they are all sold out. I do think the small square design would work in my kitchen well. I just hate to buy 'non'stick and have it peel and figure it is in my own and family's digestion system !

Honored Contributor
I have the last TSV, with the casserole handles, I pre-ordered it and have used it many, many times. Works well, nothing sticks, nothing peeling. Still looks the same as when I first bought it. I do not use metal utensils in it of course.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
I have the last TSV, with the casserole handles, I pre-ordered it and have used it many, many times. Works well, nothing sticks, nothing peeling. Still looks the same as when I first bought it. I do not use metal utensils in it of course.

@Snicks1 So good to "see" you, I've missed your posts & truckergirl.

Wishing you a Happy Holiday & Healthy New Year

Esteemed Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@mima

The fact that you can use super high heat in a non stick leads me to believe that the chemicals that are used in that non-stick will seep into the food with ease.  I haven't used a non-stick pan in 7 years - and won't.

Ceramic surface cookware, like Le'Creuset is the only thing I use as an alternative to non-stick cookware. 

@Qshopper1991, Copper Chef is ceramic non-stick. It is made to endure the higher temperatures.

@okaywitheasypay, I did my research. Avoid Red Copper and the Gotham Steel copper pan. There were reviews complaining that they were warped when they arrived new.

Also, they do have a return policy but you are charged so much for shipping that it's the equal of buying another new pan.

There are a lot of other look-alikes on the market. Copper color cookware is very popular right now.

I thought getting an authentic Copper Chef with the QVC return policy was the best deal around. 

Honored Contributor

@spix, thanks girl, good to "see" you too. Hope you had a great Christmas and looking forward to a Happy New Year.

Trucker girl made it home (her home) for Christmas late Friday night, so she had 1 day to get ready for the holiday with her kids, she did come by to pick up the gifts she had shipped to my house while she is on the road, but it was a short visit, this time.

"To each their own, in all things".