Honored Contributor

oh how wonderful for Mary Beth!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I just came in & put on Q was pleasantly surprised to see Mary Beth hosting - of course, it was TSV (last few minutes of show).

She took a call from Eric in PA and it was her son - he said he wasn't calling about the "tupperware" but to tell her she was going to be a 1st time Grandmom!

I was teary eyed watching her ... so exciting!!  I can't remember much but I do remember the day I heard those wonderful words from my son & DIL!! My GD is one lifes wonderful blessings - there are no words to describe it❤️❤️❤️

congrats Mary Beth you'll be a wonderful Grandmom!  So nice of your son to share such wonderful news while you were on air!

🍼👶🏻🎉

(maybe i should have posted this in Q Talk)

Contributor

Re: oh how wonderful for Mary Beth!!!!!

congratulations mary beth!!!   i also got teary=eyed.   i remember hearing when if was first going to be a grandmother...it's just the BEST!!!!!!   so happy for you.

Trusted Contributor

How wonderful for her!!! Being a grandma is the best ever. I always say, if I knew being a grandma would be this much fun, I would have had them first!!! LOL. I tried to watch the video of the presentation, but it didn't show that part. If anyone has a link to share, I would love to see it. Mary Beth has always been my fave. Congrats to her and her family!!

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth,

Image result for congratulations animated pics

Respected Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

How wonderful for her!!! Being a grandma is the best ever. I always say, if I knew being a grandma would be this much fun, I would have had them first!!! LOL. I tried to watch the video of the presentation, but it didn't show that part. If anyone has a link to share, I would love to see it. Mary Beth has always been my fave. Congrats to her and her family!!

OH @grandma petes  I hope someone has it, I tried to watch also but they cut off at the end..maybe someone knows how to do it..Smiley Happy Mary Beth must of been so excited..

Respected Contributor

It was great, touching news and super-awkward that he literally said "tupperware" I bet. 

What a roller-coaster of emotion in about 5 seconds.

Honored Contributor

Super news for Mary Beth!  Her son and daughter-in-law seem to be such sweet people too.  Congrats to the whole family.