Frequent Contributor

Re: odd or weird combos you like

Good stuff!

Cold sliced avocado with Heinz ketchup and white vinegar and a little salt.

Respected Contributor

I think the only odd combo thing I eat are Lays potato chips and French's mustard. I use the squirt nozzle and just drizzle it on a big chip.  Spam is delicious! Love it with grilled pineapple.  And @FlowerBear   PB and Marshmellow is not weird it is a Fluffernutter! Grew up eating those, and still do!   Reading a lot of these comments. Some are just normal combos, not odd at all.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rockycoast wrote:

I think the only odd combo thing I eat are Lays potato chips and French's mustard. I use the squirt nozzle and just drizzle it on a big chip.  Spam is delicious! Love it with grilled pineapple.  And @FlowerBear   PB and Marshmellow is not weird it is a Fluffernutter! Grew up eating those, and still do!   Reading a lot of these comments. Some are just normal combos, not odd at all.

HARDLY. FAR FROM IT!!! Canned corned beef is a close second to the gross SPAM.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@manhattan1950 - You've already noted several times in this thread that you would never touch SPAM, so you clearly cannot know what it tastes like. And now that you've expressed your negative opinion multiple times, perhaps you can stop attacking others for expressing their opinions. We know where you stand.

Respected Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Rockycoast wrote:

HARDLY. FAR FROM IT!!!

Perhaps @manhattan1950  had gastro-intestinal problems when she ate the SPAM. Clear the room did you dear? After all what would cause such a bold and passionate response to a simple comment. Yep, yep, I bet that is what happened. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Ooohhhh, I thought of a good weird combo that my family likes: My dad's college-days invention of a "tuna casserole" (his name for it) that combines cooked rotini or egg noodles with canned tuna, finely chopped white onions, mayo, and mustard, sometimes with a light sprinkle of cayenne pepper or a dash of hot sauce. (We also occasionally use leftover ham chunks instead of tuna.) It is very strange sounding, but it is pretty tasty both hot and cold.

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@manhattan1950 - You've already noted several times in this thread that you would never touch SPAM, so you clearly cannot know what it tastes like. And now that you've expressed your negative opinion multiple times, perhaps you can stop attacking others for expressing their opinions. We know where you stand.

Woman IndifferentWoman IndifferentWoman Indifferent

Valued Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Rockycoast wrote:

HARDLY. FAR FROM IT!!!

Perhaps @manhattan1950  had gastro-intestinal problems when she ate the SPAM. Clear the room did you dear? After all what would cause such a bold and passionate response to a simple comment. Yep, yep, I bet that is what happened. Smiley LOL

SO sorry YOU had gas issues after eating spam. Buy some POO POURI. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I also like potato chips dipped in ketchup