Esteemed Contributor

I also received e mail that mine was shipped today, so will get it around the 13th.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/8/2014 VCamp2748 said:
On 7/5/2014 Mary Bailey said:

I ordered it.

5% back from Mr Rebates

$20 Spendable Kash back

free shipping

5 flex payments

recipe book

bad thing = delivery date 7/19

Don't know about you, but I just received email that mine was shipped, so I'll have it long before 7/19{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I hope so!

I got the shipped email today too, but it's still showing 7/19 delivery date.

Frequent Contributor
I purchased the hsn TSV and gave the old one ( 600 watts) to my partner. I also watched the YouTube comparison between nutri- bullet 900 and ninja professional 900. The guy leaned slightly more to Ninja but expressed they are both sound units. My 600 version had the leak issue initially. Not the rubber band. I simply had to take a moment to make sure the lid screwed on right and tight. No more problems for 2 years. Love the bullet and also bought the ninja 900 at the same time as they both look cool for immediate single drinks. I have the blend tech for larger jobs.
Respected Contributor

n/m

Respected Contributor
On 7/10/2014 nomless said:

Consumer reports finds a potential hazard in the Nutribullet 900. Just something to be aware of.

I'd suggest reading the entire article before making a judgment call. There is more to the story.

Respected Contributor

n/m

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it Sat., and received it Wed. the 9th. Free S&H and 4 days delivery from order date, not even shipping date. The Q makes it here in seven days and that is with UPS brown delivery. Wow, everyone ships faster than the Q, and returns faster. This month is the smallest bill I have ever had on the Q because nothing new and getting tired of them. Same old, same old stuff. Actually, I just buy what I actually need now. The NB or Magic Bullitt as it says on the base is just right for me. I had the VM and though it was great, for living alone, it was way too big and too expensive. If I had a family at home, then I would have gone the VM.

Valued Contributor
On 7/10/2014 VCamp2748 said:
On 7/10/2014 nomless said:

Consumer reports finds a potential hazard in the Nutribullet 900. Just something to be aware of.

I'd suggest reading the entire article before making a judgment call. There is more to the story.

What's odd in the article is that the attorney for Nutribullet is claiming it's the exact same blade as was used before in the 600 model, and in the photo showing their advertising it says it's a brand new blade. The gasket also breaks and comes off according to reviews on Amazon and in the youtube review comparing it to the Nutri Ninja. Many complain the unit leaks, even when the fill line isn't breached. I don't see the article getting any better reading to the end.

It will be interesting to see if the Nutribullet company can bring any legal action against CR as they are an independent testing facility with no bias. Their lawyer already seems to be involved!

Super Contributor

I've owned the 2nd generation NutriBullet (they fixed the leakage problem of bottom blade area) and recently purchased the NutriNinja from my local BBB for $79 (20% in store coupon/Alaska pricing). Must say, prefer the Ninja for overall better performance with an elevated quality of construction. We use our "new" Ninja daily & my Bullet is @ the office!

JMHO, of course.

Also, FYI - Bed, Bath, Beyond will replace parts for as long as they remain in business. Do wish the Ninja would offer a 32 oz. cup in the future.