Honored Contributor

newest Marlene Koch cookbook

FYI---Marlene Koch's newest cookbook--Eat what you love-quick and easy--is available for pre order from Amaz**** for under $18 for the hardcover or under $17 for the Kindle. Beats the $21 price plus s/h here.

Frequent Contributor

Re: newest Marlene Koch cookbook

I just ordered Meridiths Delicious Under Pressure cookbook from Amazon and it was also much less

Valued Contributor

I always order from Amazon using Prime.  When I ordered the new Marlene Koch cookbook on Amazon in January the price was $15.89.  If you order from QVC you will get it 6 weeks earlier than from Amazon.  Personally -- for the difference in price -- I will wait!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check out Prime today.  Less than a cup of coffee. Oh my!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lizzys wrote:

WOW!  Thanks for the tip.  With tax and free shipping the M. Koch cookbook in hardback was only $3.84.  I jumped on that one!!!!

Thank you, thank you!!!

Edit:  I just pretended I was going to buy it here and the total came to $34.34.  Unbelievable.  Do you think Amazon has a mistake?

Super Contributor

You are welcome!  Sometimes they put books on a great sale for a limited time.  I noticed it last week and just thought to post it today.  I'm glad it was still on sale for you.  I really like her books.  Now cook something good! Smiley Wink

Contributor

Thanks for the information.  I just ordered on Amazon also.  What a deal!  You can't even ship it for the cost of the cookbook.  I have Prime, so I didn't pay for shipping.

Honored Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

Thanks for the good tip.  Anyone that owns it, can you tell me if sugar substitutes are used in the recipes?    I hope it is just less sugar and not the substitutes.  Thanks.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee She gives an option (pg. 36) for using sugar and sugar substitutes and states even if you use real sugar her recipies are still healthier.  She also explains how to alter the recipe and cooking time depending on what you use.  I like using the stevia/sugar baking blend.

Most of the main dishes do not have any sugar in them.  Hope thishelps.

Honored Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

@Daysdee She gives an option (pg. 36) for using sugar and sugar substitutes and states even if you use real sugar her recipies are still healthier.  She also explains how to alter the recipe and cooking time depending on what you use.  I like using the stevia/sugar baking blend.

Most of the main dishes do not have any sugar in them.  Hope thishelps.

This really helps me.  Thank you for responding.  I did order this book; great price.