Respected Contributor

Re: newest Marlene Koch cookbook

I got mine yesterday.  I'm cooking something out of it tonight, but can't decide what.  It is a beatiful cookbook.  The recipes look delicious!  It's nice and thick with plenty of pictures.  All the recipes look good.  She lets you choose if you want to use artificial sugar or real sugar or the blend. 

If they are still dirt cheap, you really need to order it!  It's a steal! I really didn't think I'd really get it for that price ($3.84 total).

Valued Contributor

@lizzys  Thank you so much for this tip.  Just placed my order through Prime.  WHAT A DEAL!  

Respected Contributor

I decided on the Coconut Coconut Chicken for supper.  OH my!  It was sooooo good!  DH doesn't care for coconut shrimp (in the past at restaurants), but the kind we had  was sweet.  Marlene tells you to use either sweetened or unsweetened coconut for the chicken recipe.  I bought the unsweetened hoping DH would like it better than the shrimp we had.  He loved the Coconut Chicken with the unsweetened coconut!  A winner for sure!!!

Respected Contributor

The price is going down!  It is now $2.90 plus tax on Amazon.  I paid $3.52 plus tax. I guess I won't gripe!  What is the deal I wonder?  The reviews are really good.

I make the Fried Chicken Teryaki last night.  Delicious!!!  I love this cookbook.

Honored Contributor

Mine came too!  Grab it!  It is a great cookbook--and I have a BIG collection of cookbooks.  I will use this one for sure.

Contributor

I'm so glad I saw this a few days ago, my book was delivered today, oh my, what a deal! I jumped on my computer to order another one for a Christmas gift, Amazon wouldn't let me order it, the book was limited to1 per customer (as of this afternoon) Smiley Sad.  I checked Amazon's site just now and it back up to $18 and change.  I don't get their pricing, however I'm thrilled I got in on the deal earlier. I just watched the recorded presentation from David's show when it was presented, marked all the pages, can't wait to try a few things.