Esteemed Contributor

Re: new qvc show in may...gourmet nation with the ""food dudes""

I'll give it a chance

Respected Contributor

Great!

More chomping and talking with mouths full. Dan Wheeler is one of the worst at this.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Trusted Contributor

On 2/22/2014 boby said:

Well, a lot of us have been asking for food shows with different hosts. Does this come under the category of "Beware what you wish for?" Another pass here.

I agree with you a lot of us have been asking for food shows with different host, I think I will give it shot and see how it is..

Super Contributor

I wonder if they will have any new products or the same old, same old (Potstickers, KC Steaks, My Grandma's Coffee Cake, Lobstergram, etc.)
Super Contributor

i do hope they add new products lines in this new food venture show. i myself will watch to see what it's like. (-:

Trusted Contributor

If they show a lot of the wines, and taste them, such as in the picture, they will fall down like David did last week..............{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Frequent Contributor

On 2/22/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:

Great!

More chomping and talking with mouths full. Dan Wheeler is one of the worst at this.

exactly...Dan will drive me crazy, I will NOT watch.

Valued Contributor

No thanks. Can't tolerate either one of those "dudes". Plus, I'm sure it will feature the same tired products.

Frequent Contributor

IMO..another kitchen show is not a problem...nor different hosts. The problem will be if the new show, with new food hosts ...show the same products over and over again (Groundhog Day comes to mind). Hopefully, the powers that be, will open the box up and introduce new and innovative products and we won't have to watch more of the same ol' stuff.
Super Contributor

On 2/22/2014 forrestwolf said:

If they show a lot of the wines, and taste them, such as in the picture, they will fall down like David did last week..............{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

David fell down ?