Esteemed Contributor

new pieces available in Fiesta Meadow

For all you collectors out there, more pieces were added in Fiesta Meadow today at fiestafactorydirect.com:

~newmeadow.PNG

Honored Contributor

Re: new pieces available in Fiesta Meadow

Pretty color !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

thank you @loriqvc    I want the pie dish.

Honored Contributor

I have the small heart bowl in Meadow, large one in poppy (my fave color) and the medium one in sunflower. 

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I have the small heart bowl in Meadow, large one in poppy (my fave color) and the medium one in sunflower. 

Ahh, another fan of sunflower.    I don't have a lot of Fiesta but I have a service for four and it is all in sunflower.  

I love my yellows and reds.

Esteemed Contributor

I combine the cobalt, my main color, with sunflower and lemongrass accents; I love the combination of the deep blue with the lighter and brighter tones. My Fiesta pieces are mostly for decorating and entertaining rather than everyday use, though, so I actually have some of the pieces in just about every color so I can "be ready" for anything I might want to highlight.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc----I use all  my fiesta everyday, several times a day---can't get enough of it--am an addict, I think. would like to get rid of the cabinet doors in my kitchen uppers to show case  it all! Makes me happy!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@loriqvc----I use all  my fiesta everyday, several times a day---can't get enough of it--am an addict, I think. would like to get rid of the cabinet doors in my kitchen uppers to show case  it all! Makes me happy!!!

@wagirl 

Just wanted to let you know that I feel the same way.  My Fiesta is our everyday dinnerware and it makes me happy just to handle it!  (Even like to look at it in the dishwasher lol.)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wagirl and @shoesnbags - I do love my Fiesta enough to use it every day; I just don't pick up typical dinnerware pieces because we have a large specialty set of Corelle that we've been using for many years and really enjoy, and its lighter weight is often more user friendly. When I'm not admiring one of my centerpiece bowls or other highlight pieces, I truly enjoy opening the cupboard with all my Fiesta in it to experience the beautiful rainbow.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

UPDATE: More new pieces in Fiesta Meadow are now available:

~newnewmeadow.PNG