Respected Contributor

Re: new fiestaware bowl plate

[ Edited ]

@wagirl wrote:

have you seen these? I ordered 4 of them,  one of them is the new butterscotch color----got white, grey and the lapis blue---I have all colors of fiestaware ------

this pic is from Zulily--I bought mine from Everything Kitchens----My b-day is in June so thats when I buy fiesta ware --- from me to  me Woman Happy

bowl plate.jpg

@wagirl   What is this bowl called?  I did a search at Everything Kitchens and a different pasta bowl came up.  It had an edge to the rim.  It didn't look the same as yours.  Do you have an item number or any further information?  thanks. katie

Hold on, I think I found it... 

Honored Contributor

@KatieB-----its called a bowl plate---only seen a few stores with them--Zulily, BB&B and Everything Kitchens. Just went to the EK website to find a # and there is no  but I looked up by color and found it. Just checked BB&B website and they only have the butterscotch color. And checked Zulily and they have nothing. I'd get these from Everything Kitchens--free ship over $49 and super fast delivery too. but maybe since it is new , there will be more available later on.

Respected Contributor

I know this post is almost a week old but I would like to thank @wagirl  for giving me the name of the on-line company called "Everything Kitchen".  

I went to it yesterday and was able to find the large fruit bowl I was looking for in the color Butterscotch.    I was also able to order 6 of the appetizer plates also in Butterscotch.  

The FiestaWare website put a limit on the appetizer plates and would only allow me to purchase 2 of them.   I wasn't going to pay all that shipping for just 2 little plates.

I had never heard of EK before, but after viewing their website I immediately purchased all of the FiestaWare that I had been wanting.    I was able to get free shipping too.  That is also a plus.  

The Butterscotch colored mugs that I wanted were back-ordered but I was able to order them and get free shipping when they come back into stock.

Thanks to you my kitchen will be more colorful in the next few weeks.

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl ---oh girl---have I made you into a fiestaware addict now???? so sorry---Woman Embarassed---Seems like I have to be physically stopped and restrained everytime I find a new color or item out there in fiesta worldCat LOL---Macys used to be my go- to as they had great sales with extra % off for having a credit-card plus free shipping---but I've noticed their supply is getting pretty low and no new colors this year. Makes me sad!! Enjoy your new things---mine have yet to ship---

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just in case anyone else has been waiting for color restocking or is having difficulty finding the Fiesta bowl plates, fiestafactorydirect.com just got a new shipment and virtually all colors are back in stock today. When I say act fast if you're interested, I mean it; last time I found out about the restocking, I waited only a few hours before trying to place my order and discovered that they were down to only one color again. These are popular!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I didn't want the bowl plates, but an FYI....Macy's has some Fiesta on sale, they have a 20% coupon anf free ship over $25, and retailmenot is offering 15% back today!

I ordered two rimmed soup bowls and two individual pasta bowls in turquoise and sunflower, which are two favorite colors.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc ---also BED /BATH /BEYOND  also has/had them in stock in the butterscotch color for the same price. I ordered 3 pieces last week, in that color, and paid no shipping with a coupon discount too. Should get them Saturday. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @wagirl.

And just in case anyone else waited like I accidentally did even after posting here, there's now a free shipping and 15% off everything sale at fiestafactorydirect.com! What a lucky break...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc ----oh thats great!!! I love a surprise sale!!! I think you still have a $4.95 fee tho--right?? Getting my stuff on Saturday!!