Esteemed Contributor

new Fiestaware holiday design: Blue Christmas Tree

[ Edited ]

I guess Fiestaware is enjoying the inclusion of blues in its holiday designs; first it was the Blue Fall Fantasy pattern and now the Blue Christmas Tree:

bluex1.PNG

bluex2.PNG

Although I don't quite like this new design enough to buy it, it's much more attractive and interesting to me than the blue-enhanced fall pattern. If anyone is interested, the new design is on sale for 10% off at the fiestafactorydirect.com website.

Respected Contributor

Re: new Fiestaware holiday design: Blue Christmas Tree

I love this pattern!

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I guess Fiestaware is enjoying the inclusion of blues in its holiday designs; first it was the Blue Fall Fantasy pattern and now the Blue Christmas Tree:

bluex1.PNG

bluex2.PNG

Although I don't quite like this new design enough to buy it, it's much more attractive and interesting to me than the blue-enhanced fall pattern. If anyone is interested, the new design is on sale for 10% off at the fiestafactorydirect.com website.

I do like this pattern very much.  It is simple and pretty.  It reminds me of the new dinnerware at Pier 1 called “All Spruced Up” which I prefer.  I have actually purchased many pieces just recently.   I think the sale is still on for 20% off if anyone is interested.      

Trusted Contributor

Not buying, but I love it.  Like @Mombo1  said - simple and pretty.

Honored Contributor

I saw the Pier 1 dinnerware and liked it too. It is nice to see non traditional colors for those whose homes tend to trend in blue and yellow color tones.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I saw the Pier 1 dinnerware and liked it too. It is nice to see non traditional colors for those whose homes tend to trend in blue and yellow color tones.

What I like about the Pier 1 dinnerware is that it can be used though the winter months..not just for Christmas.  The mugs in this pattern are huge....great for chili or soup.  

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty. I like that it's understated and doesn't scream Christmas, but just whispers it....thanks for sharing.😊

Honored Contributor

No I don't like it-----I have the xmas lights in a few pieces--very hard to find---and I am not a fan of the cream background--prefer the white background. I just got 3 app plates in the Halloween Mystical series that were 50% plus free shipping, still had to pay the $5 handling fee---so cute!  

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl - I also prefer a white background on the patterned pieces; the lights design is really festive and cute. The new Mystical Halloween design combines white and cream, which I greatly dislike, and the images are a bit too primitive for me, but I'm glad you are enjoying them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I love it too but I'm not buying it either. Don't need anymore dishes.

I already got rid of all my dishes except come Corelle since it's light weight.