Honored Contributor

Re: new Fiesta color for 2024 = Sky

@50Mickey ---Oh good!! Am glad to hear that the color is nice. Yes, I always shop from Macys for fiestaware--they have such good sales and extra % off plus bonus cash too and free shipping. think I will go there in person to check  on it. I have so much fiestaware but most of it is in storage--no space where I live for it all. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Really a gorgeous color!  But hubby loads/ unloads dishwasher and he is rough- They would all be chipped in no time here!  That's why I buy Corelle!  But this is tempting, so pretty! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today, Fiesta released more Sky pieces plus a few special deals:

I finally got around to taking some comparison photos of Sky with other Fiesta colors; I'll post them later today or possibly tomorrow.

(And in case anyone is interested, I did get my replacement bread tray, which is beautiful, and my replacement fruit bowl, which has the same issues as the first one with being a much lighter blue than the other Sky pieces. In pondering this, it seems likely that all the pieces with deep or multiple rings/grooves in the design will have this issue since the already light blue doesn't saturate these areas as much.)

Honored Contributor

Good OP got her replacement pieces---such a pretty color!! Haven't bought any yet tho---

Esteemed Contributor

There are Sky items in the QVC inventory now! If you search for "Fiesta Sky"—no quotation marks needed—you'll find them. (The results include other Fiesta items that don't have Sky as an option, but this search is the quickest way to find the Sky pieces.)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In case anyone is interested, fiestafactorydirect.com has restocked a bunch of Sky pieces and added these new items in Sky today:

Fiesta 7 oz Bouillon Bowl
Fiesta 4 3/8 Inch Coaster and Mug Cover
Fiesta 3 Inch Mini Dinner Plate Magnet
Fiesta 18 1/2 oz Gravy Sauceboat
Fiesta 13 oz Mini Canister
Fiesta 7 1/2 Inch Medium Heart Shaped Bowl
Fiesta Shell Shaped Plate
Fiesta Covered Box
Fiesta Chop Plate

In addition, there's a $5 off coupon code on the website that is valid through next Tuesday 6/25 (good on any order, not just Sky items). Enjoy...

Valued Contributor

Fiesta sent the replacements for the plate and spoon rest that was broken in my order the replacements were in perfect condition so far they have been an excellent co to deal with
Esteemed Contributor

Two more exclusive Sky items were added to fiestafactorydirect.com today—the sugar packet holder and the jumbo bowl, which is one of my favorite all-time pieces:

(And if you decide to buy anything from their site over the next couple of days, don't forget to look for the $5 off code on the homepage; it's good until Tuesday!)

New Contributor

Thank you so much for your posts and pictures of the new sky color.  I ordered a few pieces from my local smaller Macy's because I love Macy's and it's so easy to pick my order up there.