Frequent Contributor

name of a Mark Charles cooker thing?

Hi there! I hope someone out there can remember the name of this cooker thing.. I have been trying to locate it, to no avail on and off, for the past 3 days or so.. I will try to describe it as best as i can recall -

Its an electric cooker, kinda small circumference wise, but, a bit tallish..  comes, or, came, in a few color choices.. it can hard boil something like 20 + eggs or so? -. it has a strainer basket, and a strainer lid. Blue Jean chef, aslo demo'ed a near identical cooker product, but under the Cooks Essential name. I am happy to know the name of either tbh. 

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Thanks in advance!

Super Contributor

Re: name of a Mark Charles cooker thing?

[ Edited ]

Hi,  I believe it is the Kuhn Rikon 4th burner pot?  #k44908. 

Contributor

IMG_1442.PNGYes, I know what you mean. Search under Temp-Tations for multi pot and they have one. I actually got one at the warehouse sale for $10!

Not sure what Mark Charles calls his version.

Honored Contributor

Is it the Kuhn Rikon 4th burner pot with basket? It is K-44908.

Honored Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Omigosh.. I love you all!!! xD  Total life savers!! My mother came to visit over the weekend, and she said this was the one item that she wished that she had scooped up.

( she participates in many thru-out the yr church dinners, and her deviled eggs are always on the " must have " list )

I drove myself bonkers, trying to locate it myself, before the easy pay deal went away lol, but, no worries, it will be a most welcomed gift for her!  - By any chance, - have any of you used this to hard boil eggs with, and, if so - does it really work as advertised?

Honored Contributor

I prefer MCM egg cooker to this pot for boiled eggs. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oggi, I just use a regular sauce pan filled with water with the eggs and bring it to a boil, remove from heat and set the timer for 20 minutes and that works well for me.  I have so much in kitchen ware not including what is in my motor home that I bought from the Q and HSN.  UGH!!  Then when I see these things like Mark Charles selling that pot I have to stop myself---ask myself do I really need this and where in the world am I going to put it.  LOL!!