Honored Contributor

my project this week…my walk-in pantry revamp!

After years  of use Lock n Lock pantry containers I've decided time to toss.  I've noticed seals are not fully sealing and sometimes crackers or other things taste "stale" after a few weeks.

I know it's going to be a "investment" but I'm changing over to the  Oxo pop-up storage containers.  I have my flour, sugar, baking essentials already in them -- they really have kept a good seal after a few years.

Unfortunately, our Bed Bath & Beyond is closed and don't want to order online so I'm going to drive over to another about 1 hour away to shop.  I have good $10 off and 20% coupons.  Of course, then I'll stop at the outlet mall since I'm in the area🙂🙂.

Any suggestions if they don't have them where else they sell them??

thank you

homedecor1

Respected Contributor

Re: my project this week…my walk-in pantry revamp!

Do you have a Container Store in your area? They have everything container related. They have a website but I prefer to shop there in  person. I always find things I didn't know I needed.

Respected Contributor

Target. At least I know they use to. Individual pieces and a couple sets.

Respected Contributor

I love the ease of the pop up lids. And mine have lasted for years.

Honored Contributor

Amazon has them but boy, they're expensive. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Hello -

Costco has a OXO 9 piece set of the push button cannisters for $59.99.  I believe we bought them in the store, but they still carry them online.  Good luck with your project!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittyr99 

Thank you I'm going to Costco tomorrow never thought to check there🙂🙂🙂

I need food saver refills.

Update:  Yes they have them and the various sizes are perfect and still $59.99 -- that's a steal!  Thanks again

homedecor1

Honored Contributor

yes I think near the outlets.  Thank you I'll do a store locator search ...although that store can be dangerous for me just by the name😉

homedecor1

Esteemed Contributor

Glad you saw that bug in time to kill it!  That is how they get in houses!  Could have come from anywhere.  They don't enter looking for food like some people think they do!

I keep my yard sprayed and the only ones I have seen were belly up.  Never learned to like those suckers! 

Hope he was a loner!

Your pantry soulds wonderful.  Mine is small but sufficient since there is just me!  Have a great week!

Respected Contributor

I use OXO also that live on shelving in the laundry room which is my version of a walk-in pantry but for my kitchen cabinet revamp I ordered these from the Q at much less expense and are every bit as good as OXO:

K48039 and K49565
Neoflam 4-Piece Tritan Storage Set with Smart Seal Lid

The smaller sizes stack nicely, the tallest live in the laundry room on shelving where they fit.  They open and close differently, with a twist, but are just as easy as OXO.

These worked very well for containing various flours, baking needs, and mixes that I had in bags or boxes.