Honored Contributor

might be interesting for some of you all

[ Edited ]

HSN by Wolfgang  698-400   a lid that fits on as he says "any pressure cooker' .

if you can't afford the Ninja Foodi that would be something to investigate

didn't know he was on today ! have to see if he's on any more today

hate to miss him !           Air Fryer Lid

Honored Contributor

Re: might be interesting for some of you all

today Central time on 2, 5, 9.

Sat. on and off, too.

Check your listings

Honored Contributor

those air fryer lids are not as great as they look --bought one for my instant pot and it was not what I thought it was--first off, it only browns/crisps the top and you can't use the pressure cooker as a pressure cooker with that lid----I sent the one I got back---if you want crispy use your airfryer!!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl    I do, remember I got 2 Ninja Foodies.

I was only putting up information for others who may want them.

Read posts carefully.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE--yes I did read your post very carefully--not sure what the issue is, just my opinon. I was also giving out information as well.

Honored Contributor

I took it like you was telling me to use the airfryer in the Ninja's I have and not to order this latest gadget. with all the stuff I have I don't order anything unless it's a life or death gadget I have to have. LOL

A pal of mine did order Puck's latest gadget hope she can adapt it and it works for her.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE---Oh no , shark----just saying that this lid thing was not what I thought it would be until I actually used it on my pc and it took a very long time to brown and crisp anything--tried french fries using that lid---it took 45 minutes to do a bag of them and I did it in 3 batches. Needless to say they were limp fries by the end of that time and the pc is way smaller than my airfryer too--maybe for a roast chicken in the pc then crisp it up with the lid. But that takes too much time in my world. Will be interesting to hear about your friends adventures with it.

Honored Contributor

yeah, hopefully, when she gets hers she will report in.

I'm satisfied with my Ninja's. Use it once, twice a week especially now here in Tx summer. just heat up a pot instead of a wall oven and bring in even more heat.

Course, now, chuck roast is so high I'm not paying 20 for a small roast that by the time you bake it and then pressure cook it will be barely enough for 2 old people. LOL

I wish the news media would quit with the daily bad news and with the forecast of more bad news.