Valued Contributor

Squirrel brand Ruby Royale by Latrice Royale. this old grandma watches RuPauls quite often.i find it entertaining and a happy break from depressing news

Honored Contributor

Re: loved the presentation of

@allaries wrote:

Squirrel brand Ruby Royale by Latrice Royale. this old grandma watches RuPauls quite often.i find it entertaining and a happy break from depressing news

No!!   Latrice Royale was on?    I love her!    I'm sorry I missed that and hope to find it.    

I, too, have watched RuPaul's Drag Race since it began and have been a RuPaul fan for decades.   But Latrice is one of my favorite queens.

Valued Contributor

chickenbutt, go to product and you will see her. Hope all is well with you and yours. This darn virus is really making a mess of things.

Honored Contributor

Thanks!  Smiley Happy  I just watched.  She's had a hard life and got it together to become an amazing drag queen.   She's a kind, caring person and that was what drew me to her back in Season 4, when I first saw her.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

A refreshing and fun presention.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

A refreshing and fun presention.

I agree - it was fun.  Something different, anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

The presentations were excellent! (Latrice appeared with Rachel later Sunday evening.)

The enthusiasm, smooth and professional presentation led me to purchase the product,  which is the point.

Regular Contributor

A presentation that absolutely made me smile!

Agreed!  It was so much fun to see Latrice on QVC.  Made those chores I was doing at the time seem less tedious.  More drag queens!

Respected Contributor

Thank you QVC for bringing us a fun presenter.