Frequent Contributor

I will not purchase Lock n Lock anymore.  Lately many of the pieces that I have ordered are broken in the box.  The tabs are broken right off the containers, and of course I returned them immediately.  They used to be very nice quality, but like many of the Q's products, they have gone downhill. 

Trusted Contributor

@AT in Indy wrote:

Sets often contain larger pieces which take up storage space and are used infrequently.  Wish there were an option to purchase individual pieces.  My most-used sizes are wearing out.

Totally agree!  I bought a large set a couple years ago.  I really only use a couple pieces regularly.

Regular Contributor

I am looking for K50515, the flip top cereal containers. I really like the size and width of the containers. I use them for flour and sugar as well as cereal. I also like that they are sold in sets of two. Am I the only person who is frustrated with the multi piece sets sold by QVC? It's not just with locknlock but every category sold by QVC. Gallon size shampoos, four pairs of scissors, two cross body phone cases, four lanterns, and on and on. I don't have room in my home for the multi packs and I have run out of family and friends to give the excess. Sometimes I just want one regular size item to see if I like an item.