Occasional Visitor

Re: lock & lock replacement lids

your reciept would be in your order status on qvc.com

New Contributor

i have sent the broken lids back in the mail, and usually receive the replacement anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 monhs. since my pieces are really old, more lids seem to break, and i have been waiting longer than usual for replacements, a few times they have sent the wrong lid size, also, i sent a bottom back and never received replacement. its also starting to cost more to send back, but what good is the bottom piece without the lid

I can see having to provide proof IF your product(s) are still under warranty. Mine are no longer under warranty and haven' been for years. So why isn't there a place to order & pay for replacment lids? The woman did not want free lids, she wanted to order replacements of her broken ones. Same with me. I have 3 lids that are broken. I just reviewed my QVC past history and unfortunately there is nothing showing prior to 2018. My lock & lock were purchased way before then. As other's have said, I won't be ordering additional lock & lock pieces. I already have pieces from Sistema which are great pieces and a great brand made in New Zealand.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ice cube - Welcome to the forums! I think it would be worth your time to try calling to see what your options are for your lids; all you need to do is have the bottom pieces ready so you can provide the numbers on them to the Lock & Lock representative, and they will tell you if a replacement is available and whether it will cost you anything to get it. Mention that you purchased the item(s) at QVC if applicable. I'm not sure if the hours are different considering the state of the world right now and the fact that L&L HQ is in California, but typically representatives are available Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time at 844-527-9188. Good luck!

Who is Chris Pryne?  And how do I contact this person?

Occasional Visitor

I know it's been a long time since this was originally posted...Not sure why QVC doesn't offer LnL replacement lids as an optional purchase. I just got my lid stuck on a bowl in the microwave (forgot to flip the lid) Finally got it off, but now the lid requires extra work on replacing and I'm afraid the locks will break off

Pyrex offers replacement lids on A___Z__ but can't find anything for L&L. Not sure if

phone number listed in earlier posts is still valid and only website I can find does not offer replacement for sale.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mikey716 - Welcome to the forums! You can reach Lock & Lock customer service at 844-527-9188 Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, and they should be able to help you with a lid replacement. Be sure you have your bowl available to provide the number on the bottom.

FWIW, it has been noted in several other threads in these forums that Lock & Lock is still struggling with staffing during the pandemic and is also backlogged on replacement requests. As long as you're willing to be patient, you should be able to get a new lid. (I've requested and received three in the past, but none this year.) Good luck...

Contributor

I requested for the first time a replacement lid last June....I've called several times since and each time been told a story about how they are backlogged, but did receive a huge shipment and would be replacing lids in order of request received.  I still have not received my lid.  With so many people out of work,I don't know why they wouldn't hire a few more people to help in expediting customer service requests and to maintain good will.

I am not ordering LNL anymore until I receive my lid....there are other very good brands now on the market and in many cases I do not have to deal withLNL high  extra shipping and handling charges.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

i've been waiting for 2 replacement pieces since june as well I don't think qvc should be still selling lock and lock if they aren't going to honor their warranty .

they keep telling me the same story as you