Honored Contributor

Re: kochblume silicone measuring cups

best cocoa ever . used to be 2 for $1 now if you can find them in the Wed ad for 79 cents you stock up.

Honored Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

best cocoa ever . used to be 2 for $1 now if you can find them in the Wed ad for 79 cents you stock up.

-

@SharkE

right now, amazon has the supreme for $21.72 (using a 20% off coupon) for 36 packets. that comes to about 60 cents a packet. pretty good deal.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

That was the reason I did not purchase silicone measurers. Too flimsy and unstable when picked up. I'll stick with my glass and SS ones.

@Catstamperwrote:

I bought these because my husband doesn't like the kind with the angled measures that you look down into, and I didn't want glass. I have a question - maybe it's just me. I filled the largest one with water and when I went to pick it up, in order to hold it tightly enough to grip it, it squeezed together and squished water out the top. I tried to lift it holding the bottom where it's a bit rigid, but just couldn't lift it when it was full with one hand. It didn't look like the presenter had any trouble. Is there a trick? Thanks for any ideas.

Frequent Contributor

1000% agree.  Go with OXO brand.