Honored Contributor

Re: kitchen aid 6 quart bowl lift mixer

why I don't like kitchen aid. Not enough research has gone into their products. It's up to the owner to have to do this and that to adjust, then when you buy something for it you have to research the model you have, for compatibility, on and on like that. 

I took a chance on the KA mini and thank the Lord didn't have to adjust the beaters, bowls, etc.

Keeping the big Cuisinart for the major jobs. No guesswork and extra spend outs

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Massimo727   I got an extra one for baking at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Ordered online a few years back and it came perfectly packed.

Just be sure that you order the right one compatible for your particular KA mixer to avoid the hassle of return/exchange scenario.

Model number is on your mixer and KA lists which items, including bowls, will match.

Respected Contributor

i ordered the metal 6 quart bowl from qvc for 50 bucks but i called kitchen aid and told them that the glass bowl broke so there sending us a whole new mixer and i need to send this mixer back and there sending a postage and shipping label so we dont have to pay shipping it back. ka does a good job keeping people happy and standing by there products.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

why I don't like kitchen aid. Not enough research has gone into their products. It's up to the owner to have to do this and that to adjust, then when you buy something for it you have to research the model you have, for compatibility, on and on like that. 

I took a chance on the KA mini and thank the Lord didn't have to adjust the beaters, bowls, etc.

Keeping the big Cuisinart for the major jobs. No guesswork and extra spend outs

Gee, its almost as much bother as choosing the right size tires for your car! and keeping them filled to the proper psi..Oh the humanity!