Respected Contributor

Looks like after 4 hours of gourmet food yesterday, IKTWD is a 3 hour food edition today. Guess I'll be skipping that.

Super Contributor

You and me both!

Trusted Contributor

I will be skipping it as well, they had 4 hours of food last night.  This is getting ridiculous.  3 hours of doing something else.  I have never and won't ever order food from QVC.  Apparently the food is a big seller because the "Gourmet Holiday" shows are non stop.

Honored Contributor

I pretty much skip everything right now.  The only order I've made since February was to accept my AD of First Aid Cream and I expect my next order of anything to be in December when the last AD comes in.  

Not much reason to watch although just this morning when the weather was doing commercials, I heard Pat say they'd taken orders for 90,000 TSV lanterns so someone is watching!

Honored Contributor

In one word sums it all up to me

REEKS !

Respected Contributor

Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

On my TV when he came on it showed the name of the show and

there was a (R) in the title, so, I think it's a repeat to boot.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - Today's show is definitely not a repeat. I'm guessing the "R" is because QVC has trademarked "In the Kitchen with David," so some listings include that detail when they display the show name.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@SharkE - Today's show is definitely not a repeat. I'm guessing the "R" is because QVC has trademarked "In the Kitchen with David," so some listings include that detail when they display the show name.

Lori is right. There were at least 10 shows this week that have an (R) next to them on the program guide to denote a copyrighted title. Isaac Mizhari Live! has a (TM). QVC broadcasts live Midnight-3am and 7am-Midnight daily.

Trusted Contributor

The gourmet food shows must be making QVC a lot of money. I find the prices on all the food  outrageous. Last week they had 2 pies for $45.  Wow. A local bakery would love to sell you 2 pies for $20 and would probably deliver them free...and they would still make a profit.