Esteemed Contributor

Re: have to rave about this item

Hi @wagirl  .. I just received this little chopper!  I love it!  Thanks so much for the recommendation!

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector----good to hear--- I just got the one from HSN too--it is 3 1/2 cups and that works really great too. I put several eggs in it and used the whipping blades to blend for an omelette  So now I have the little 2 cup size, the 3.5 cup, the 5 cup Ninja and the 11 cup food processor. Enjoy!!!

Trusted Contributor

It is good for chopping onions, making salsa, or chopping meat for hamburgers.  I keep one in my car.

~Put food in front of me, and I will eat it.~

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @wagirl  ..  is this the one you got from HSN?

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 8.29.58 AM.png

Trusted Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

It is good for chopping onions, making salsa, or chopping meat for hamburgers.  I keep one in my car.

~Put food in front of me, and I will eat it.~

I'm stumped on this one.  Why keep one in the car ?

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector--YES!!!! wish I would have seen this one before I bought the tiny one. this truly is a good size----comes with an extra container and lid too. More bang for the buck.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@Boehm Collector--YES!!!! wish I would have seen this one before I bought the tiny one. this truly is a good size----comes with an extra container and lid too. More bang for the buck.

Thank you, @wagirl ... I may just have to get one for myself.  LOL

Frequent Contributor

This item is my #1 purchase EVER on the Q! Works exactly as presented. Excellent to chop, mince and purée most veggies. We use a lot of fresh garlic in our recipes and it minces beautifully. I went back and bought 2 more sets in case of breakage. LOL!
Respected Contributor

I just watched the video and noticed that David pretty much filled it with things.  For example, he must have put 6-8 cloves of garlic in it.    I never need that much garlic.   Does it work if you just put a couple of cloves of garlic in it?    TIA