Contributor

Re: has anyone ordered a refrigerator from qvc?

i bought all new kitchen appliances that were installed less than a week ago. I didn't know QVC even sold refrigerators. For the first time ever, I did not look in Sears because I have noticed that when repairs are needed, it takes a while to get service. I went to an appliance store here that services all their appliances and televisions; I did it based on recommendations from friends who went there. I would not have considered QVC for such a purchase.

Honored Contributor

Generally speaking, I wouldn't order a refrigerator, LaZboy rocker or a sleep number bed from QVC.

What if I wanted to return it? What a nightmare it would be! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Contributor

I will buy appliances only from a local mom & pop type store. They need the business more than Sears and the bigger box stores and I am more than happy to support them. Besides, in my experience their prices are comparable anyway. They keep records of my previous purchases and look up exactly what I need. For example correct size, gas verses electric, etc. They also deliver and take away my old appliance for free. Their sales people have been there a long time, are very knowledgeable and take their time explain things to me and to answer my questions. Also, when I need an appliance serviced, all I do is call & they take care of it. With that kind of customer service, why would anyone go elsewhere? Check out a smaller appliance store in your area. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Super Contributor

Never would I have thought QVC sells refrigerators, surprising to me.
Frequent Contributor

I just redid a kitchen using Ikea. The appliances were really reasonable and delivery was cheap.