Respected Contributor

got me a fancy ninja food prep machine

and i might be in love, and can't believe i waited so long!!!!

got the big fancy unit. comes with 2 bullit smoothy jars, 2 blender/canisters, and dough blades along with the regular sharp ones.

used the dough blades for pie crust, i was amazed at how quick and easy it was. came out perfect. rolled out like a dream. amazing!   

have used the chopping blades to fine mince meat for my beans, and also do a rough chop of celery/onion/pepper combo.

it might earn a spot on my countertop at this rate.  i can't believe i waited so long to get one of these.  

Respected Contributor

Re: got me a fancy ninja food prep machine

@kittyloo  Ninja is the best. I have a Kitchen Aid with all the extras and I find it a pain. I reach for my Ninja instead and it's not as fancy as the one you're talking about. I love everything Ninja, especially the airfryer unit with the pressure cooker feature among the other features it has. I have the coffee maker and the  multi cooker. I could sing Ninja praises all day.

Honored Contributor

Gospel truth !

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad you love it. Any kitchen tool that makes things easier is great in my mind. I love my Kitchenaid because I use a lot of diced veggies, and I love the way I can adjust the thickness of slices for different things.