Trusted Contributor

? for those who have the Simply Ming purple air fryer

I have some of the Simply Ming cookware in rich purple.  His air fryer also comes in that color but online and on the video it looks like a different shade of purple than the cookware.  The cookware is more of a blueish purple and the air fryer looks like it's more of a pinkish purple.  If any of you have both the cookware and air fryer in purple can you tell me if they are the same color?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: ? for those who have the Simply Ming purple air fryer

@soonersis  I did have the purple air fryer and all I can say is that it is a really lovely shade, but I don't know about his cookware.  I would say that as long as they blend and you don't put them next to each other, it should not matter.  

Perhaps someone has both.

Trusted Contributor

@CLEM, you stated you did have his air fryer.  Do you no longer have it?  I'm hoping he will come out with another larger version as a TS.  How did you like it?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@soonersis  I received it and used it a few times, but I really don't eat much of the kind of food made in an air fryer.  And decided the few things I did make in it, I can make just as easily another way.  I gave it to a friend who uses it all the time.  Also, I have a small galley kitchen, so I could use the counter space for other things.

But it actually didn't look very bulky.  I think it was the color that was unobtrusive, but lovely.