New Contributor

Live in AZ.Its getting in the 80,s out here.If you order something with chocolate its all melted.Is there an different way to pack the items? Maybe in an cooler.

Honored Contributor

I am also in AZ.........and I order perishable products (make up, vitamins, etc.,) well before the summer season.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I am also in AZ.........and I order perishable products (make up, vitamins, etc.,) well before the summer season.

@Desertdi My car registered 90 today in the parking lot at WalMart.  Ambient temp was 81.  It was even hotter in the car.  We've been up to that and back down to the upper 50s during the day and upper 30s at night.  Tuesday it will be in the low 60s for the high and low 40s for the low.  I'm still recovering from bronchitis.  Our weather is like a yoyo or tug of war!  I wouldn't order anything chocolate or gummy/jelly as it would melt before it got into the mail truck from the shipper.  You can order two or three-day mail with dry ice, but it is expensive.  You may find it better to order such things in the winter months or spend a bit more locally on the item but save loads on the shipping.

Respected Contributor

in Az too and learned to get things before the heat, especially candles. Got hand cream and learned the hard way wait til it sits in my house for a few hours before using it. The cream shot out fast when I went to use it.